[vc_row content_placement=”middle” height=”large” color_scheme=”secondary” us_bg_image=”473″ us_bg_size=”cover” us_bg_repeat=”repeat” us_bg_pos=”center center” us_bg_parallax=”none” us_bg_overlay_color=”rgba(10,9,10,0.59)” us_bg_image_source=”media”][vc_column][us_post_title align=”center” tag=”h1″ migration_add_content=”1″ css=”%7B%22default%22%3A%7B%22font-size%22%3A%223rem%22%2C%22line-height%22%3A%221.1%22%2C%22margin-bottom%22%3A0%7D%7D”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row columns_type=”boxes”][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Fulfillment and value-added services provide speed to market and savings.
Retailers have varying expectations, your products may require minor changes between skus, and your different customers might demand a different product mix. Whether your needs are business to business (B2B) or business to consumer (B2C), our expertise in fulfillment will ensure an efficient and cost-effective supply chain strategy. Services include:
- Fully automated distribution centers equipped with Radio Frequency (RF) scanning and a tier-1 warehouse management system
- Accurate pick and pack/ship or case-in/case-out operations for smaller eCommerce needs or large-scale retail fulfillment
- Timely pick and ship services for B2C orders
- Compliance with retailer routing guides to safeguard against chargebacks
Our distribution centers are staffed with distribution professionals adept at providing case-in/case-out, pick and pack or pick and ship, kitting, labeling, and many other value-added services. A tier-1 warehouse management system, provides complete visibility of historical, in-transit, and current inventory.
Increase your speed to market and retailer compliance by putting value-added tasks in the hands of our distribution specialists. Our services allow you to quickly adapt your product to the requirements of your retail customers’ specific needs.
- Collating, kitting, and light assembly
- Price ticketing
- Labeling and tagging
- QA/QC processing
Inventory management accuracy and security is paramount to the success of your supply chain. Balancing a lean supply chain with inventory accessibility for your customers can be challenging. We recognize that space availability–either at your location, near your customer, or both—is integral to moving your product and adhering to routing guides and delivery commitments. However, with Country Innovation and Supply acting as your 3PL, we will ensure your supply chain is optimized beginning with cargo transportation overseas or domestically through the movement to one of our strategically-located distribution centers.
Benefits of our inventory management approach:
- Strategically located goods in close proximity to your customers.
- Secure storage that includes fencing, alarm systems, and C-TPAT approved security protocols.
- Visibility and inventory control provided by tier-1 inventory management software: eShipPartner® Warehouse Manager, powered by Manhattan Associates.
- Radio Frequency (RF) -enabled technology ensures location and inventory accuracy.
- Inventory control offering unlimited units of measure, status changes, and visibility of allocated, suspended, and in-transit inventory.
- RF-enabled, paper, or mixed mode cycle count available to eliminate physical inventory and increase inventory accuracy. Configurable cycle count plans provide flexibility, and real-time status and statistics provide insight.
- Electronic and paper-based work orders manage the creation of finished goods from component parts.
- Manual, wave, min/max, and real-time replenishment provide flexibility and ensure efficiency.
Streamline your supply chain with customized distribution strategies.
Speed to market is the hallmark of a streamlined supply chain. Whether you have inbound full container loads (FCL) or less than truckload (LTL) outbound goods, Country Innovation and Supply distribution services can facilitate your shipping and receiving needs. Secure warehouses equipped with Radio Frequency (RF) scanning technology, a full-scale warehouse management system, and customized software enhancements provide maximum visibility and efficiency. A quality control procedure ensures shipping and receiving accuracy. From devanning to final destination, we work with you to determine the most effective strategy to achieve your objectives.
- Full sort and segregation capabilities are optimized with RF scanning to the carton and sku level, providing ultimate inventory accuracy.
- Transloading your goods (or moving your cargo from one transport mode to another) at one of Country Innovation and Supply’s nearby facilities helps safeguard against potential detention incurred when containers do not return on time.
- Country Innovation and Supply’s crossdocking service ensures cargo is quickly offloaded and dispatched for delivery—ideal for inbound goods destined for multiple customers or locations.
- Deconsolidating import containers will reduce transportation costs by using larger domestic trailers and consolidation services for final delivery.
- Consolidating LTL shipments lowers per-unit transportation costs.
- Shipping services include bills of lading, packing slips, shipment auditing for compliance, and adherence to routing guides.
- Full-scale returns and reverse logistics operations allows you to quickly return goods to inventory, disposal, or alternatively disposition.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row columns_type=”boxes” height=”small” bg_type=”bg_color” bg_color_value=”#ab001a” css=”%7B%22default%22%3A%7B%22margin-bottom%22%3A%2250px%22%7D%7D”][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/6″][vc_column_text css=”%7B%22default%22%3A%7B%22padding-top%22%3A%2240px%22%2C%22padding-right%22%3A%2240px%22%2C%22padding-bottom%22%3A%2240px%22%2C%22padding-left%22%3A%2240px%22%2C%22background-color%22%3A%22%23ab001a%22%7D%7D”]
FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS!
CIS offers thousands of products and numerous services. Our vast umbrella of product offerings and services is what gets our customers attention, but our value beyond the product is what retains them.
Documented Cost Savings
With over $2.5 Million in Documented Cost Savings, Country Innovation & Supply is your most knowledgeable single-source solution for improving process efficiencies and identifying cost-savings opportunities.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”5/12″][vc_column_text] [wpforms id=”1452″ title=”true” description=”false”][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][/vc_row]